Wednesday, December 15, 2004

hOmE sWeEt HoMe!

Well even though its not my own house but it sure do feels like home to me. My precious baby cooked dinner for me. Even though it wasn't something fantastic my I could feel the love from every grain of rice I eat. Ok ok I know this is mushy.

Anyway I just came back from class.....might wanna do some reading since baby is sick and she's already asleep. Poor baby. I'm feeling tired myself. Sighhhh...lack of discipline man! Spoke to Stanley, my course consultant today and it might be possible for me to change my major. Might wanna do Marketing and Accounting instead of my current Marketing and Management. Everyone knows that management sucks big time. Either that or I'll just do a single major of marketing alone. I might finish the degree sooner if I do that. Haven't decided yet. I'll have to speak to him again in greater details soon. We'll see how it goes lor.

Ok time to go sayang my baby and plant kisses on her liao. :p

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Feilouship said...

yes! it finally worked!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home