Sunday, December 19, 2004

iTs SuNdAy........aNd I hAvE tO wOrK tOmOrRoW!

Sighhh.....another week has passed and another is starting tomorrow. Like what my di mei says, time passes so quickly. Didn't managed to sleep late today coz baby's friend came over in the morning so had to wake up at around 10plus. Might go gym if I'm not too lazy. I not then I will just nuar at home and catch a nap later. Tomorrow onwards I will need to get down to my books liao. Running out of time. I want to make it a point to study until I cannot tahan everyday from tomorrow. Oh shit! Not tomorrow. There's a farewell for Jason. He's going back to Australia liao. Not sure when will he be back again. Anyway didn't have much time to entertain him also when he was around. Sighhh.....

Curry chicken for lunch today. Baby's mum is cooking. We will be saving the leftover chicken wings for another day. Anyway its vaccum packed so its alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home