Tuesday, December 21, 2004

~~~fEeLiNg SiCk~~~

Went out shopping last night. Bought X'mas present for my precious baby. Shopped for about 2hrs plus and of course I bought something. I bought 2 things. The second one was not planned for but just wanted to pamper my darling during this festive season. All that was on my mind was how to thrill her and make her so happy that she can't stop smiling.

I actually wanted to give the other present during our first year anniversary but I just couldn't wait to see her thrilled face. So I blowed everything in one night. Obviously my objectives were met. She was so happy and thrilled that she teared lor!

That was last night......but this morning I felt like shit lor. I didn't sleep well at all. Tried to rest longer at home before I came to work but didn't really help coz it was bloody noisy from downstairs. There was some construction thing going on I think. Not sure if I can make it for class tonight also. Sighh.....bad time to fall sick man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home