Thursday, December 23, 2004

~~~hOw HoW hOw???~~~

Got a job offer yesterday and intended to tender my resignation today. Sigh......life's full of surprises and full of the unexpected. Before I could have the chance to tender my letter, Joseph, my boss called me into his office. I went 'how u know I wanted to talk to you?' He didn't know but he needed to talk to me anyway so I let him go first. He handed out a letter to me stating my increment as he has promised me. In fact it was slightly more than what he promised me so as to make up for the last 3 months that he short change me.

Subsequently I told him about my intention to leave the company and he started his salesman talk. It was not the sales speech that made me change my mind but I was already undecisive about it. He painted another picture and I feel that since now the pay difference is not that significant, perhaps I should just stay and see what happens. I know opportunity don't come knocking twice but somehow my instinct tells me that I should stay this time. Sigh......so much for looking for a new job. Guess I will just stay put for now and stop complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home