Monday, May 22, 2006

~~~sIcK sIcK sIcK!!!~~~

Yeah been sick like a dog man!!! Almost 2 weeks man!
Its all started with diarhoea. And mind u when I saw the doctor for that it has already been a few days since it started liao. Just when I almost done with the shitting, I caught a flu. Was coughing and started to have running nose too. And eventually that led to fever, sore throat and guess what? MORE diarhoea. I wonder what's wrong man!!!
Well, as a matter of fact, I am well enough now to be writing this but decided to take another day off to rest and recuperate. Not sure if I have fully recovered lor. I need to lar no matter what. Not only I have tonnes of work waiting for me but more importantly I need to be well so take care of both my precious babies. Baby has been such a loving wife, showering me with every TLC she's got. I felt so much like a pampered child. Thanks baby!!!
Well, u might have read from her blog about the gender of the baby so I shall not mention again then. We are both looking forward to the arrival man! Its getting more exciting as the days goes by. I never fail to get so fascinated when I look at baby's tummy. So round and its getting bigger by the day. I can't wait to feel the baby from outside the womb. Guess since its a girl, she might not be so active lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home