Sunday, February 26, 2006

~~~nO tImE!!!~~~

Yes indeed. That's why I haven't posted for awhile. The only time I have, I spend them with my beloved wife, my naughty itchy teeth doy called Ady or chaffeuring my family members. Of course not to mention work. I hardly have time for myself. I guess that's probably why some people fear marriage so much becoz you end up not having any time for yourself. But hey!, I have dedicated my heart and soul to a family that is made up of my wife and myself and of course a little one to come in due time. (Some time in early Oct)
I'm not complaining lah, really. Its just amazing that how everything else has come above yourself and become priorities in my life. Is this what they call Agape? Uncondition love? Perhaps I have indeed found the true meaning of that. How amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home