Saturday, February 11, 2006

~~~CoNtEnTmEnT!!!~~~

A friend called to send regards to us and congratulate us too. Funny the conversation somehow brought much thoughts into my mind. She asked me if I have bought Toto. My immediate thought was, 'is there a need to'? I suddenly felt a sense of contentment. I don't need to be rich and famous. Now I only want my wife and baby to be well. This is all I ask for. I said to her that there is nothing material that I want anymore. As long as I can earn a decent living to support a family, I'm more than happy.

If there is something that anyone would be yearning for its happiness. I have already found my happiness and there is really nothing more that I want. My life now revolves around the happiness that I have found. Everything that I do involves them. Everything that I do is for them. It is no longer me, myself and I anymore. My life don't belong to me now. My life is now bonded with my blood that's flowing in my wife. Its an amazing feeling. We both are excited about the new experience and learning to cope with it. I'm sure things will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home