Wednesday, February 08, 2006

~~~ThE hEaRt Is HeAvY!!!~~~

Who says father tends to have less attachment just becoz they did not carry the baby in the womb like the mother does? I beg to differ. My heart has been heavy since the news. Many thoughts wonder aimlessly in my mind. Only one thing was as clear as a crystal.....that is to make the best for my precious wife and my baby. Honestly, I live in constant fear. Fear that my wife cannot cope with the morning sickness. Fear that she might not get enough nutrition. Fear that I'm not doing enough to make her feel most at ease. I can feel how lethargic it gets becoz I am too.
I'm not sure if its becoz we are not prepared enough for this but we'll have to learn then. Everything else seems secondary now. There is indeed no more personal space. All has been given up for both my precious wife and my forth coming baby. I only feel a strong sense of willingness becoz it is happiness I find and all is worthwhile. I only want the best for them. With limited means though.....sighhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home