Saturday, January 06, 2007

~~~RT bLuEsSsSsSs!!!~~~

Yeah yeah.....back to doing my RT again. Sibei sian lor. Its such a waste of time. Sighhhh and to think that I have to be so deprive of the time I could spend with my precious darling, especially when I will be going for my Induction next week. I'm going to be missing both my babies a great deal lor!
Anyway some updates on my job maybe......
Things has been good in fact. Hahah I think you hardly hear me saying this when I was still with my previous company. Things are turning a different turn now and it is defintely looking good at the moment. I'm hoping that in 5 yrs I could earn enough so that baby can quit her job to stay home and look after Alethea. I strongly believe that the 1st 7yrs of a child's life is the most crucial part. Honestly if I could afford to, hopefully in 3yrs? See how lar. Let me check my 4D tix tomorrow. Hehehe :P
Alethea is getting more and more cute lor. She's getting naughty too. More expressive as the days passes by. Oh she's awake liao. So cuteeeeee!!!!!
Ok I'm getting hungry. Instant noodles? Or McDelivery? I'm craving for the Pepper Beef Burger leh. How? Arghhhhhh.........

3 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd paragraph, 2nd line...'previous' company u mean?

:P

wendy

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger froggie said...

Huh? Previous company meaning my last job lah. Duhhhhh :P

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah u wrote 'precious' company!

wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home