Thursday, July 27, 2006

~~~MC!!!~~~

Yes......decided to call in sick today. In fact was already thinking of doing that since last night. As a matter of fact, I went to see a doctor in the late afternoon yesterday. I was complaining of irregular heart beat. Went to Raffles Medical Clinic and the doctor did an ECG on me instantly. I guess when it comes to the heart better dun play play. After 5 mins, the doctor read the ECG result and apparently it did not capture any irregularity. I guess that's good news. However, she is still going to refer me to a Cardiologist for further investigation. Oh well.....I guess I can decide whether to go or not. Don't think the consultation is going to be cheap lor.
Been out of sort lately.....mainly due to work. What's new?!!!
Finally had a talk with my boss yesterday afternoon before I left to see doctor. To my disappointment, nothing concrete came out of the conversation. I still think that he doesn't understand wht I am saying even though he claimed that he does even though our relationship has gone beyond just boss and staff and could talk like just friends. Sighhhh...........
Well I concluded on one thing for sure. I don't mind staying with the job since the pay is not that bad. Hoping to get more though. So I will just do the minimum and go through motion most of the time and work when it is needed and start being a mediocre worker instead. Well of simple reasons......since I can't work more than I wish to due to family commitment which is a valid reason I just work whatever is required of me lor. And of course since he (my boss) doesn't want to let me go and since I have already told him of my family commitment, I assume that he recognises the fact that my family is more important and therefore I will be less commited at work. Honestly I don't know if what I just said make sense at all. Whatever lah......
There's only one thing on my mind now. That is to make my wife both a happy wife and a happy mother. The rest is insignificant liao.
Life goes on mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home