Monday, February 26, 2007

~~~@ AMK!!!~~~

Yeah last night we stayed here coz we needed to bai ti gong. Woke up at the strike of midnight to offer joss sticks and said our prayers. During this festive season, most would pray for good wealth, especially with the million dollars ToTo draw just round the corner. I believe baby and I share the same sentiments coz I prayed very hard for good health for Alethea instead. She's the most precious thing to us now and we would do anything just for her to stay healthy and happy.
She's sound asleep now. Her usual nap after her morning bathe. Fed her this morning when I was only half awake. :P Baby had to go off to work and I'm still at AMK. Probably going to wash car later then maybe queue to buy Toto? Hehehe......
Sianzzzz tonight still got RT. Had a trial run of 2.4 during my RT session yesterday. Manage to pass but my greatest down fall now is chin ups. Sighhh.....arm muscles not increasing yet the fats around my waist is. How to pass like that? I wonder if daily push ups will help. See how lah.....anyway even if I dun pass then so be it. Its phase 2 of my RT now liao anyway.
Planning to watch "Follow the Law" tonight after my RT. I wonder if I would make it back on time. Based on track record, shouldn't be a problem but I'll just keep my finger crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home