Sunday, February 18, 2007

~~~GoNg Xi Fa CaI!!!~~~

Its the first day of the Lunar New Year! Relatives were over for makan and mj. Had a session myself and lost a little. The house has been noisy since the arrival of my relatives. Baby was not really affected by it except for the ocassional meetings with stranger faces. Of course baby and I were there to calm her whenever she needed. :P
They are in the West Wind now. Hopefully they call it a night after this round so that I can quickly help clean up and rest. Its been a long day. Tomorrow another session at my in-laws place. First time giving Ang Bao......more to be given tomorrow too! An incidentally tomorrow is my birthday too. Not that I'm celebrating at all lar.
Actually come to think of it, I think both baby and I are rather fortunate. In the sense (touch wood), Alethea hasn't gave us much trouble or worries. Nothing too serious has happened to her except of the colic that she had during her early stage. Even the juandice subsided pretty quickly. I think as compared to some of our friends' child, she is one easy baby to take care of. Phew......I feel so blessed whenever I hold her in my arms. In fact, now she's starting to get so used to us liao which is good. I would enjoy having her clinging on to me all the time. Hopes baby and I don't need to fight for attention from Alethea. :P
By the next Lunar New Year she would be able to interact even better. She would be close to 1.5 yrs by then. Not sure if she could walk by then. Looking forward really. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home