Monday, March 05, 2007

~~~sIcK!!!~~~

My wife is! And we both miss our precious darling! She's such a dear even though she didn't win in the HSBC Baby Idol Chubbiest Cheek Contest. We saw her this morning before I sent baby to see doctor. We came home and she slept. Still didn't feel much better after having rested the whole day. Sighhhh.....
I went to see Alethea since I missed her so much. She gave me a big smile when she saw me that that melted my heart. It never fails to. My MIL then suggested me to bring baby to TMC instead. We did. Went to this place at Changi Road. Poor baby suffered needles there. the physician did a minor acupuncture on her. Came back and swallow a whole chunk of chinese medicines. Poor baby.....now she's resting in bed and I hope she feels better when she wakes up. Sighhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home