Saturday, December 25, 2004

HO~HO~HO....mErRy X'mAs To AlL!

This year we had it at Labrador Park. It was not a big affair, just some close friends and my baby of course spending some good time the having BBQ and games and lots of photo-taking session. The only thing was we were told that we could not BBQ there by the park ranger since we did not have a permit. Almost got slap with a $100 fine for that. Luckily we have managed to cook most of the food and makaned! ;P We killed the fire shortly after that and proceed to more photo-taking and started playing cards.

We had fun playing cards and even more fun during the forfeit. Lots of photos were taken during the forfeit but nothing beats the 'award-winning' shot that I took of Jon and PF. Hahahhahah....."The Blood Spitting shot!"

Rachel came to join us for the gift exchange and group photo. Hahahaha even that we had fun. My baby bought the artificial snow spray and we wanted to spray while taking the group photo but the wind kept change directions. I got and Pooh Bear termal flask and baby got a jewellery box. And I definitely like my gift from my precious darling. A Porsche Design wallet cum money clipper. The kind that ang mo would use. Its quite stylo coz not many asians would use it and its not common. I like it alot. Thanks baby.

Wishing all a merry christmas and a happy new year too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home