Monday, June 13, 2005

~~~bLoGgInG fEvEr!!!~~~

Yeah....took a day off today since the weekend was so bloody short to be considered one. Actually its becoz my freaking back still aches. Dunno if I should go see a doc coz I know what's the problem and I still have the medication from my last visit. Basically I think I just over-strained my back.
Should I just stay home and rest so that I can get completely well by tomorrow? Should I go see the doc and get MC? What about class tonight? What if boss calls me when I am in class coz he always has the habit of doing that. He might think that why is it that I can go for class and yet cannot come to work.
Anyway taking the day off is a BIG mistake coz I will have even more shits to clear tomorrow. As it is they couldn't help but to call me this morning already to check with me about work. Let me just enjoy the day of peacefulness and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home