Saturday, May 14, 2005

~~~gAmInG mOoD oN!!!~~~

Yes.....while I still can afford the time. :P Once my new trimester begins, its hell again! Besides, baby is work shift now so I might as well keep myself occupied and wait for my precious darling to come back. Borrowed a few DVD as well. Might watch something will baby tonight if she's not too tired lor.
Met Ben this afternoon. Haven't seen him for a while. Since he got a gf in fact. :P Met up for coffee since I was feeling sleepy this afternoon and I don't wanna waste my weekend sleeping. Went with him to the mechanics to fix his car's side mirror. It was broken. Might as well since I have the time and he could give me a lift back after that. Came home and continued on my PC game. Playing Rise of Nations now. There's more in fact. Slowly bah! I think these games will be good to kill time when baby is at work at night. That was the intention anyway.
Meanwhile......work is piling up as usual. Busy with wedding prep at the same time. Glad that we are planning our wedding early. At least we don't have to rush. :P Can just take our time to choose and compare. Tomorrow going to IMM to look at furnitures in fact. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home