Sunday, June 12, 2005

~~~aSsIgNmEnT fEvEr!!!~~~

Sighhhh.....its the time of the term again! Glad I'm get to rest on a Sunday to rest my mind and physically. Been really a tiring week for me. Always looking forward to coming home coz I will always be able to find comfort in my precious darling. She's never too tired to comfort me. My baby has been working real hard at her new job. Hopefully she's enjoying it at the same time.
Probably going to do some research on my assignment after this. Sighhhh...but........the kids are around and they are god damn noisy.....today especially. Don't know why also. I'm just trying to turn a deaf ear. By the way the kids are my baby's cousins.
Hopefully they both go for their afternoon nap after this and I get some peace here. Its a precious Sunday afternoon. Baby has just gone to work and I won't be seeing her till late tonight. Gonna miss her. Meanwhile I will just make myself useful and be contructive by working on my assignment. Her mum bought breakfast for us. We had that at around noon, so that's our lunch as well. Her mum's cooking dinner, so I dun even need to go down at all. Hmmm.....maybe to buy 4D. :P That will be late afternoon anyway. Might still wanna steal a nap later. My back is still killing me man! Ok ok ok.....assignment time!

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Feilouship said...

i can't help wanting to make u happy whenever u r down and out. i want my baby to be a happy man, every second, even when i am not by his side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home