Tuesday, April 05, 2005

~~~fInAlLy OvEr!!!~~~

Yes! The bloody stock take is finally over! I can finally take a break and knock off on time. Since nobody has said it, I will........I think I did a bloody great job for the stock take and I think I did the best I could. If no one is, I am proud of myself! :P
Managed to get off on time yesterday. Went to town to collect Jon's phone with pf before meeting my precious darling. Had a great dinner at Cartel and spent some quality time with my buddy. Went to catch Miss Congeniality 2 after dinner and the movie was really funny lor. Haven't had a good laugh for a long time liao. Headed home after the movie.
Slept till about 10.30am before I was awaken by the noisy grass cutter downstairs. I slept enough I guess. Took my Off-in-lieu today and I'm going to be productive by going to the library to do some research later. Meanwhile I am just nuaring around. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home