Thursday, June 02, 2005

~~~i PaSsEd!!!~~~

YES! I passed. Managed to clear all my 3 papers for the last trimester. Yay! Didn't expect to clear all in fact. Thought that I might fail one or two modules. It was indeed a pleasant surprise.
New term has just started and I am beginning to feel the stressfulness already. MC today. Felt feverish last night. Baby gave my some medicine and I was knocked out after that. This morning felt like shit so I reported MC. Went to see the doc and she claimed that I am too stress and she could see it written all over my face. I told her that my job is perpetually stressful one, perhaps just that now my new term has started I know I have to start to juggle between work and studies again. This is the part that can be rather stressful. Oh well, I managed the last trimester and cleared all 3 papers, I'm sure I can do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home