Sunday, June 19, 2005

~~~bRaIn-DeAd!!!~~~

Like what my baby always said, braindead! Yes, after working on my assignment continously for 3hours! Finally got it done! Now I'm hungry. Dinner is ready coz her mum cooked today. Too bad I have to eat alone coz baby won't be back till late. Lucky thing is she's off early next week on days when I have no class, so at least we can spend the evening together. :P
Well, I'm sure there will be worst roster during other weeks lah. Like what I always tell my baby, I'm not worried about not having enough time for each other coz we have our entire life together. Hehhehe.....ok I know is getting a little cold here. :P
Well, having said that, that doesn't mean I don't miss her at all during her absence. I do, really! Even though I seldon say it......but I MISS YOU BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home