Tuesday, June 28, 2005

~~~oVerWorKeD!!!~~~

I know I'm not the only one. Most employed probably feels the same way. I'm not complaining anymore......just tired! Both physically and mentally tired! Took a half day today coz I was too damn tired to use my brain. And I thought I could spend the afternoon with baby since she's off today. :P
Met baby in town and had lunch with one of her friend working at Takashimaya. After that we met a photographer to view his portfolio. We were suppose to meet up tonight instead but since we had time in the afternoon so I arranged to meet him in the afternoon instead. Saw his work. Not too bad. Nothing fantastic though. Awaiting for his re-quotation before confirmation.
Baby has been sick and she's now resting. She almost KOed immediately when she got back. Hopefully she get well by tomorrow cos she's got a long week to come. Her next off day will only be on Sunday. Hopefully my TLC will help her recover faster. :P

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Feilouship said...

of cos it will make me feel better. :) love u darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home