Thursday, January 12, 2006

~~~HeR nAmE iS aDy!!!~~~

Its all over baby's blog now and we are all over her. She's our new found precious baby and I'm sure my baby loves her to the core. Ady is such a dear. We can't wait to spend some quality time with her, training her, grooming her and playing with her.

AND at the same time we are getting excited over the wedding. I can't believe its next Sat. Meeting the 'brothers' this weekend. Meeting the photographer to run throught the itinery too. Need to go for my hair cut this Sunday too. So much to do in so little time. Sounds farmiliar?

With all the good news and new pet........something sad happened. I flop one paper, IM. I will have to retake this paper in May. Sighhhh......Now I can't officially call myself a graduate as yet. This failure hit me hard even though I was mentally prepared for it. However, now I'm already accepting this fact. Oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home