Friday, December 30, 2005

~~~uPdAtEs!!!~~~

Its been awhile since I last blogged. Not that long ago in fact. Don't really want to recall what happened. Lots of things happened. Nothing bad lah, just that it has been a busy week for us. Busy preparing for the wedding and busy spending money. :P We needed to buy stuff for the wedding and for our new room in Hougang. We haven't got the chance to go to Ikea yet! The room is pretty much ready liao and we have been packing our stuff for the move in. Bit by bit lor.

I'm really looking forward to it. Not about moving to Hougang, in fact I cannot imagine how I can get used to the transport there. I'm excited about starting a brand new life together with baby. Its amazing when I think about it. And I know that everything is going to be good. Even though we have been living together like husband and wife for a long time liao but somehow it just feels different lor.
I'm actually blogging at work, so that goes to show just how bo chap I am now. Starting to get calls for interview, which is a good thing but things didn't start off well. The first was nothing more than an insurance agency and I didn't even stepped in for the interview after seeing the signage. Sighhhh.....waited my time. Well, I guess things could only get better lor. I postponed another interview to next week. Waiting for more calls to come my way. Hopefully something good. Even though I'm confident of getting a job, I can't help worrying sometimes. I'll just have to keep applying and wait for calls lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home