Wednesday, January 04, 2006

~~~mY bOdY iS bReAkInG aPaRt!!!~~~

After yesterday IPPT test. I have to admit that age is catching up and the mind is getting weaker. I used to be a rather constant gold medalist during my active days and my record timing for 2.4km was once under 9mins. And those days the requirements were much more stringent than what we did yesterday.
Ok enough of cock and bull story.......I FAILED!!! For the first time in 10years, I walked during my 2.4km run. Like I said, the mind is weak lar. Honestly, whether I walked or jog, I still felt just as shack, but the mind is weak so I decided to walk instead. Anyway, I have made arrangement to go for my second try this Sat. One of my army friends will be going with me too. Hopefully we can help to motivate each other.
Took a day off today to recuperate from yesterday. I have been taking leave way too often recently. In fact I'm on half day leave tomorrow also. Super bo chap mode on to the max!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home