Sunday, June 11, 2006

~~~oLe OlE oLe Ole....!!!~~~

YES!!! The fever is on again after 4 years! Many are already having sleepless night and I'm guilty too. Poor baby had to suffer with me last night. Tonight I'm just going to watch the earlier match, SER Vs HOL. Got to work tomorrow....sighhhh!!!
I'm glad! Glad that in the midst of many stressful events, I find pleasure from the FIFA World Cup 2006. Watches the opening match between GER and CRC. Exciting match and the headline was pretty much expected....'GER can score.....but cannot defend!!!' :D
Father is still in the hospital waiting for to get fit for the operation this coming Fri. Work has been busy as usual, class started for about a month already and I have mid-term test coming up and assignments to work on. Not to mention having to attend class 3 times a week. Of course now I'm also taking time to see my father in the hospital. So u tell me, am I stressed or am I stressed. For friends who are wondering why no updates, I think I've just answered that question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home