Friday, March 23, 2007

~~~CONGRATS!!!~~~

to my wife! A better prospect, better fringe benefits, better income, better environment is awaiting. Its amazing lor. Just this morning we were 'chatting' over emails that we both shall pary hard together for a reply.........and there you go, a reply is what she got! I think she was overjoyed. Now that she's got a chip in her hand, I advise her to start calling other potential employers which she has got for interview to check on the status before she sign her appointment letter on Monday. Just in case there's a better offer coming her way. Well, unless she's already comfortable with what she's offered now otherwise no harm asking lor.
Alethea is in the yao lan now. Baby is rocking her to sleep. Got a little cranky while drinking coz she's sleepy liao. Both baby and myself is going to educate her properly so that she doesn't grow up been an ill-mannered child that everyone hates. I'm sure she's going to be a darl to everyone lor. As it is she already is! :P
With Wendy tendering on Monday, she's going to have a short break towardsthe end of April. I thinking of a short trip. Anyone any recommendations? No Bangkok pls! We've been there and plus its kinda messy there now. KL? Genting? I dread the bus ride. Drive up? Don't think so leh. I don't think I wanna risk my new car. Oh well KIV first lor like what I told baby coz I'd be just as happy to stay home with my loved ones. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home