Thursday, September 13, 2007

~~~LoNg TiMe No SeE!!!~~~

Yeah haven't blog for a while. Been busy.....I mean really busy. New working environment, new portfolio, new people to deal with and dealing with people can really be tiring. Especially in a diplomatic manner.
New role, new responsibilities. With power, comes more responsibilities. How true. I can't remember where I learned this from but I always remember one thing; "it may not be my fault when things goes wrong, BUT it is my responsibility." Maybe I'm being too demanding to myself but I guess that's my personality. I'm too conscious a person to be just mediocre. Oh in fact I just learned something new recently. Mediocrity is a leader greatest enemy.
Gained respect from people when they learned about my quick promotion. BUT upkeeping this respect is tough. People expect more from you. Nothing but your best. There's so much to do. There's so much I could do to create an impact in my work place. I've broken some kind of record for my promotion, now I hope to break another. I guess human are greedy but I just want to create a legacy. Might as well lah. I'm not planning for a career change anymore so this has got to be it. Current target: 3 promotions in 5years. Is that too much to achieve? 1 down and 2 more to go. I always tell myself something...I'm already falling behind my peers for not studying hard when I was younger, so the only way to make up for it is to achieve more in a shorter time lor.
I just hope that I will not compromise too much of the time I could spend with my precious darling. She's just such a dear. Fast asleep now. Didn't sleep much this afternoon. Turning 1 in 2 weeks. Time fly. I can't wait to hear her call my daddy. I can't wait to be holding her hand when she walk. I can't wait to see how pretty she will grow up to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home