Friday, June 22, 2007

~~~U wIN sOmE u LoSe SoMe!!!~~~

Yup! That's the way to go with the stock market. Been dabbling with it a little on penny shares. Nothing harmful I suppose. Yes, I do admit that its just another form of gambling. BUT my objective is clear. During this initial stage I just wanna accumulate profit. So once anything hit 10% profit and beyond, I will let go. Bottomline is the yield is much greater than if I put my money anywhere else lor. I suppose that's the fastest, though the riskest way to accumulate wealth.
A friend once told me this....."Why work so hard for money, let the money work hard for you instead." Maybe once I have accumulated enough profit, I could do that lor.
The reason why this whole thing started was becoz I was contemplating to start an investment link account for retirement. I seek quotations from a few insurance companies for comparison. However, I realised that most of them are rather similar. No matter how high is the investment component, we are only looking at nothing beyond 9% interest. Yes over 30 yrs of investment it may seem alright....but in the short to mid-term, in my opinion not fantastic leh. Just imagine if I could have a 10% return on $1000 invested, that's $100 liao. To most serious punters in the stock market. But to me, where to find a bank or investment company that can gives u that kind o f yield in a matter of weeks or sometimes even days. OF COURSE, having said that, the law of investment prevails. High risk, high return. All I can say for now is, I try to take calculated risk.
Wish me many many luck in this road of investment becoz it is for a better tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home