Sunday, June 03, 2007

~~~@wOrK!!!~~~

Its a love and hate thing when I work on Sundays. Love-no bosses around. Free and easy....that's why I could blog now. Hate-Can't spend time with my family.

I a bit of time....or rather didn't feel like working so was browsing through friendster a bit. Updated my profile a bit. Tried doing a search and found 2 guys. Guess who? PRIMARY school friends. Hahahah.....not sure if we will keep in touch once contacted though. After all its been so long liao. Hardly know them anymore. We used to hang out quite a bit then.

Was trying to search for a secondary school friend but couldn't find. Oh well not everyone uses friendster. Especially now there's Hi5 and what have you.

I wonder what's baby doing now. Showed my colleague and aunty a new pic and they all said very very....cute! Hahaah expected lor. :P She's so so soooooo.....adorable lor. Can't wait to kiss her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home