Thursday, June 14, 2007

~~~fUcK Up!!!~~~

All I can say is they had it...too bad for them that Alethea is not home today. If she's here, I wouldn't be wasting my time with idiots.
We had a tired night and therefore decided to come home to catch up a little with our sleep and leave Alethea at AMK instead. After I showered, I turned on my lappy and so did baby. Then I realised first that there was no internet connection. I went to turn the modem off and on it back again. I know it helps cause this is NOT THE FUCKING FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED!!! To make things worst, my mum was complaining to be that why she can't make out-going calls using the house phone. I tried. Indeed the phone line was fucked! That was it!
I took out my mobile and called the helpdesk and blasted at whoever was on the other end. Sorry man, you took their pay to get blasted at. I said exactly what happened and I didn't think there was a need to verify what I said especially hearing that I am already very agitated but he had to repeat my story to me which got me yelling. Did some trouble-shooting and decided that he had to send someone down to look at the line. Just as I expected.....so I when "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO U NEED TO SEND SOMEONE TO FIX THE GOD DAMN LINE?" (minus the vulgarity lar) I had this problem before and they already did send someone to fix. Now, again! He tried to fixed at appiontment with me on Tues, next week. I go "what time?" He said 11am-1pm. I was like NO FUCKING WAY LOR! Then he said ok 4pm-6pm then. I said ok without checking if anyone was going to be home. DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK IF THEY COME KNOCKING AND NO ONE IS HOME? Call me a bastard but they fucking pissed me off lor. I didn't want to ask for a time in the evening when I might be home to entertain them becoz they are probably going to tell me that their technician only work office hours. Then I will have a chance to tell them that I FUCKING WORK OFFICE HOURS TOO!
What I really hate most is whenever there is a problem they will push the blame to the consumer. And to top it up, they will rectify the problem at the customer's inconvenience. I have a good mind to just fucking terminate the contract. Don't ever let me have another chance to sign another contract. I think with such attitude of mine, quite unlikely for me to sign any contract from now. But really these people are taking the advantage that we, the consumers can't live without their services and we are at their mercy lor. Sighhhh.....I REALLY HATE THIS MAN! Is there anyone listening and is there anyone that concur?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home