Tuesday, July 03, 2007

~~~I SAW TEARS!!!~~~

For the second time.....yes Alethea weeped last night. I think she had a really bad nightmare that woke her up from her sleep. Plus when she woke up, the room was pitch dark coz we off the orange light. So I think she got scared even more when she couldn't see anything. Immediate, we switched on the lights when we heard her crying. I carried her up and try to calm her down. To top things up she vomitted on me. I put her down so that baby can clean her up. I saw tears flowing down from her eyes and I immediately wiped them off coz each drop of tears I see flowing is like an acid dripped on my heart. Such a strong burning sensation. I just couldn't bear to see her cry.

So last night she slept with us instead on our bed. I didn't sleep well as at. Not just becoz of the limited space but more becoz I was worried for Alethea. Worried that she might have another bad dream again. Sighhh...poor darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home