Thursday, December 30, 2004

~dOuBlE hApPiNeSs???~

First got an increment then follow by a promotion. Honestly as far as my job scope is concern, its still the same lor. But I guess it sure does look good on my resume lor. Anyway.....I'm not hard up for the title lar. Just pay me enough and I will be happy.

Time to get stressed with exams fever liao. I have started on my revision and also sorted out all my study materials for all the 3 subjects. I don't think its that tough but I think I still need to put in the effort lar. At least for the knowledge lor. Hopefully can get at least one distinction lor. ;p

The year is coming to an end soon. Thinking of a new year resolution. Should I quit smoking? Been thinking about it for awhile liao. Feeling weak and lethagic lately and having cough and sore throat too. Can save some money too. But I hate to make this my resolution and yet not being able to fulfill. It would be damn disappointing lor. Well, I still have a day to think about it. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home