Thursday, March 31, 2005

~~~pAiN!!!~~~

Its a painful process, being sick and working at the same time. To makethings worst, I have to worry about finding time to do my assignments, studyfor test and upcoming exams too. What else can be much worst than this? I'mwondering if I could really survive this. Well.....most of the time I know Iwould lah. Its just a time when people are stressed and they vent bycomplaining and I am just an ordinary human being.

Turned down an offer this morning when SBS Transit called. They didn't matchmy expectation in terms of my pay. In fact they are offering me slightlylower than my current. Although I get to enjoy free bus rides and possibleAWS and bonuses, I'm really not sure if I should just 'settle' there tillretirement. I feel that sometimes I might be weak but at the same time I amcapable for much greater things than to have a 'stable' job and income forthe rest of my life. I may not be that ambitious but I don't think I wantsuch a mediocre life lor. Sounds contradicting? Yeah I guess.....My boss has spoken to me and mentioned a few things. Bottomline is hedoesn't want me to leave the company. Yes, whatever he said is all for onepurpose, which is to keep me and it doesn't really matter if any of it istrue or sincere. Whatever the case is, I think I would stay put for now. Atleast I have tested the market and indeed I don't think I have muchdifficulty getting another job even if I don't lower my expectation so Imight as well wait till there is a 'golden' opportunity then go. At leastmust yield a much higher salary difference lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home