Sunday, March 27, 2005

~~~oLd PoSt!!!~~~

Was just browsing through my old post and I found the following;


Saturday, January 01, 2005

~~~sIcK!!!~~~ (See! Sick again!)
What a way to start the new year! Sighhh.....Anyway after much TLC from my darling, I'm finally feeling much better now. Probably going to shower first then get down to my book s liao. Not sure what the year going to be like but I might want to state down some goals for the year;
1. Quit smoking (Maybe......sighhhh no.1 already maybe :P) (Done!)
2. Put on another 5 kg (work in progress.....I hope!)
3. Constantly saving $200 every month (Yeah.....on and off lor. Still trying hard)
4. Bring baby for a holiday (Not sure since now she's got a new job. Hard to take leave I guess)
5. Stop complaining about work (Stop laughing Jon) (FAILED......miserably!)
6. Get another increment (Hopefully soon!)
7. Start looking out for anti-aging agent for men (Just kidding.....:P) (Still kidding!)
8. Go to gym more regularly (At least twice a week) (FAILED......miserably too!)
9. Stop falling sick god damn it! (FAILED...... Superly miserably too!)
10. Blarrr.....blarrr......blarrr....


Well from the look of it only about 15% has been accomplished so far and 25% of the year has passed. Mathematically, what are the chances of fulfilling all my wishes? You tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home