Sunday, July 03, 2005

~~~sTrEsS pArT ???~~~

There has been been a mega surge in the stress level for me. I guess its usual at day time of the term. Lots of assignments for my school assignments are pushing nearer. Of course, as usual I haven't started on most. Then work seems to be piling up and there's endless task.
Planning to chill out on the beach this afternoon. My princess is still sleeping. Will wake her up probably in the the next half an hour. Planning to go for sun tan at the beach later.
During the last week, we have made some major decisions. One of them is the planning of moving back to TPY after we get married. Meaning we need to renovate the place and kick Navin (the tenant) out. Nothing has been concretely decision yet. Or at least I haven't decided yet.
Ok baby is awake liao. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home