Saturday, July 09, 2005

~~~wHaT a WeEk!!!~~~

It has indeed been a hectic week for me. No break this weekend also coz I need to rush my assignments. Deadlines are due this coming week. Sighhhh.....Barely started yet. Oh well.....I'm known for last minute work anyway. I'm still going to take my deserve break this afternoon after work. Probably meet Ben or Jon. Depends on what time I finish work that is.

With all the hard work put in, I realised I deserve to reward myself. Therefore......I got myself my FIRST PDA phone. :P New technology gadget for me. Still trying to figure out all the functionality on the phone. Particularly the wi-fi. Bought the O2 XDA IIs instead of the initial desired O2 XDA IIi. Mainly becoz of the additional slide up keypad available. After using it for a few days, I realised that the touch screen is not that tough to use after all. Should have gotten the IIi instead. Oh well.....I really dun mind this phone at all lar. At the most, I will let baby use this one and I'll get the IIi. Hehehehe......

Apart from the material reward, I must say that another major reward that I get is all the TLC from my most precious darling! Always there giving me the support. Thanks baby. You are the BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home