Tuesday, March 27, 2007

~~~C&C ROCKS!!!~~~

Yeahhhhhh freaking final a new series of C&C is out. The Tiberium Wars! I've been a great fan for the longest time. It was officially launch yesterday and I thought I could get it off the rack. Sighhh....went hunting from Challenger to Sim Lim only to realised that I could only get the limited edition of the Tiberium Wars Kane Edition from Lido where the official launch road show was. And that cost $79.90 per set. All the retailers were telling me that it is worth it to get the Kane edition coz it comes with mouse pad, bag, etc, etc.....Honestly I'm not interested lah. They will probably end up collecting dust somewhere and waiting to be dispose in due time. I'm only interested in the game set. I was so very disappointed coz I thought I could get it first hand! I was told that I could only get the game set off the rack today. Even that they are not sure what time coz the stocks need to be delivered and they won't know the actual time of delivery. I'm sure going to call them later to check on the status I guess.
I've been waiting for a least a month now and I'm determine to get it! :P
Can't imagine a father chasing after a PC game set! My goodness! Hehehe that's me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home