Saturday, April 07, 2007

~~~@ AMK!!!......pArT???~~~

Update from my C&C chase.......I eventually still got the Kane's Edition that came with the "chapalang" collectibles. Whatever lahhhhh.....BUT guess what? I couldn't play it on my lappy. Sigh.....:( AND to make things worse, my desktop require fixing and even then I dunno if it could support the game as well.
BUT behold......I managed to reinstall the OS and re-downloaded the respective drivers for the video card and sound card all in a morning's effort. The result? I'm already happily playing my new C&C3 on it liao......Hahahahaha I'm good bah! Self-motivated with things that I like and great determination to achieve things that I enjoy doing.
Been rather stress lately with the upcoming event in July. Major planning required. There are a few reasons why I think I'm stress over it.
1. Increment is in July as well.
2. Preliminary appraisal also in July. (This will affect my PB-Performance Bonus)
3. A chance to shred off the image of a newbie among the GRLs and possibly fellowship co-workers.
4. Outshine my peers so that I can be shortlisted for future 'special project' by HQ.
5. Personality. I think I'm just conscious over how people see me.
By Oct this year I would be a year old liao. I'm hoping that I could be assigned something from HQ towards the end of the year or early next year. And if I do well, that could further boost my ranking for my appraisal and eventually get a good PB next year. Also I need to score points for possible early conversion from contract to perm staff. Of course next in my priority list would be promotion. I do have mix feelings about promotion though. I'm afriad that in case I do get promoted early, I might not have gain sufficient field knowledge but at the same time I need to get promoted to make a greater impact in my bottomline.
Oh well, I'll just do my best lah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home