Thursday, September 20, 2007

~~~sTrEsSfUl BUT!!!~~~

Whenever I see my precious darling, she never fail to cheer me up. Work has been quite taxing for me lately. Been busy all day at work which is good lar coz time passes really quickly and before I know it, I'm smiling at my darling liao.
Went for a photo shoot at HQ yesterday. It was meant for the career fair that's coming up next month. A handful of us has been selected to be profiled for the panels around the booth. I think some photos might be use for recruitment ads as well. In short, free models lor.
Haven't been back at Hougang for the last few days becoz of late nights at work. I was complaining to baby how much work there is to be done. Major changes required lor. I've also set a scoring card for myself. 2 yrs is all I give myself. I think I can do it. I hope to see miracles happen by end of next yr in fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home