Sunday, January 02, 2005

~~~NuEtRaL~~~

I guess that's how I'm feeling now. Finally went to see the doc last night. I figured that I needed to get well by today coz of my exams coming up next week. Almost wanted to ask for a job so that I don't feel feverish constantly. But I sounded out to the doc that I needed to get well soon becoz of my exams and he prescribed stronger and non-drowsy medicine for me except for the cough misture which I think its inevitable.

My poor baby had to attend to me all the time and showered my with lots of TLC. I think I would actually be taking a longer time to recover by myself. Thanks baby.....muackzzzz! She's so constantly worried for me. Honestly this is not the worst I have had. Whatever it is, I need to recover completely for my exams. Don't know why I have been falling sick so frequent lately. I'm rarely down with fever actually. Once a year maybe, but I think last year (2004) alone already at least 3 times liao. What is wrong with me? Weather? Cannot be lar, I dun think that weather has changed drastically lor. Diet? dun think so too. In fact has been having more home-cooked food than before. Age? Yeah maybe.....more vunerable now and low metabolism rate too. Sighhhh.....something I can't do much about.

Getting back to my books liao. Still struggliing to concentrate becoz of the noise from the funeral downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home