Friday, July 15, 2005

~~~oVeRwOrKeD pArT???~~~

Sigh....it has been such a tiring week for me. Managed to somehow cough out my assignment on time though. Not sure if I will pass but at least I know by handing in I will not get zero lor. Or at least I hope. :(
Baby has been so worried about me but sometimes I am just too tired to talk much about work and everything else. I guess I'm just like that lor. Baby has been tired as well. She deserve to rest and not having to worry about anything as well. She's right.....we both need a holiday. :P
Finally the weekend is coming and I'm so looking forward to it. Dunno if I should be diligent enough to work on my remaining assignments or just nuar at home and get my deserve break. We'll see I guess. Got meeting with my sales mgr at a customer's restaurant. Need to iron out a few issues pertaining to product cost and shipment issue. I might need to go back to office to work after that even though its my off day. Not that I dun mind going back but I might as well clear all my backlog lor. See how lar. Nothing is confirmed yet.
By the way......I read your email liao baby. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home