Friday, December 16, 2005

~~~iTs FuCkInG fInAlLy OvEr!!!~~~

Yes!!! My last paper today. It was such a dread. Such a relieve.......
Now I can fully concentrate on the wedding preparations. In fact tomorrow we are going for our casual shoot. 4 locations starting with Sentosa. The rest I guess you could refer to my baby's blog. I think she posted about the shoot liao. We started preparing a while back for our wedding but there still seems to be a lot more to do. Maybe I'm just being a paranoid. :P
There are still a few things to finalise from the hotel which they still haven't got back to us. We better start distributing the invitations soon too. The bedroom suite is coming on Sat. Near Sunday which is X'mas is the "guo da li" ceremony. Going to start packing our stuff for the move over to Hougang soon too. I guess just the necessity for now.
Due to budget contraint, we are settling for a 5days 4nights Bangkok trip instead. Less than $500 with accomodation and airfare inclusive of all taxes. Hehe......budget airline of course. We will be there for a massive shopping trip especially since CNY will be just round the corner. :D I'm trying to see if I can arrange for a land tour to Pattaya also. According to various websites, its only about 2.5hrs drive away from Bangkok. Comments?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home