Friday, November 18, 2005

~~~DiLeMa Of ThE yEaR!!!~~~HOW???

How??? What should I do? Should I stay or should I leave? Both are 50% chances. I really dunnno what should I do. Stay and let the grand plan materialised? Leave now and take the chance? I have been so bothered by this decision lately. Should I just take the plunge? Even if I do, I need to first decide to plunge which way. It is not as though there is any better options available out there now.
Sighhhh.....blame it on my weakness lor. I thought I have already decided? Now changing mind again? What's stopping me? It would be good to know the answer.
Final paper just round the corner. Super no confident this time. Maybe I say that all the time yet each time I still manage to clear all. BUT this time is really different liao. If I only fail one that would be a consolation already. The lecturers this term really sucks big time man! Of course not to mention the inconsistency in the standards. Sighhhhh......I really need to pray hard man! Anyway took exam leave already. Hope it helps man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home