Friday, November 04, 2005

~~~bAck......To SlAvErY!!!~~~

Sighhhh.....the holiday was great with great companions BUT......NOT ENOUGH!!!!
I also realised that I seriously need to go for a MRI scan for my right ankle. It is giving me some serious problem lor. Went for an X-ray some time back but there was no fracture or crack found on my bones. The pain is probably from my ligaments then. Oh well.....I'll let the doctor decide I guess.
More deadlines coming up. Of course not forgetting my precious baby's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Hahaah.....she still dare not request to have her off day on her birthday from her mgr. We are doing our food tasting at the hotel on her birthday. I thought it was a good idea since our families will be around to celebrate her birthday together. :D
Haven't decided on what to get for her yet leh. Running out of idea. I think I have bought her lots of stuff liao. What else can I get her? Need some inspiration. Well.....whatever it is I will keep it a secret for now. Hehehe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home