Sunday, November 27, 2005

~~~mY pOoR bAbY!!!~~~

All thanks to some mofos (Mother Fuckers). I swear I will get back at them one day. In one way or another. For precious baby, I shall curse them!!! Even though I may burn in hell!
That's how furious I am but on the other hand I can't do shit! That's even more frustrating lor. Sometimes I really wish to just walk in there and fuck them nicely. And guess what? We have no choice but to shut up and work. Why? Just because we need the money. This is something that I hate most in my entire life. I hate to be drag by the nose just because I don't have a choice. And I hate it more when my precious one is suffering from that too. I really don't think anyone of us deserve to suffer this way lor.
I always believe that what goes around comes around. One day I'm sure either myself or baby will get back at them. If all else fail, this shall be our motivation to work even harder in order to really get a chance to outshine them and step right on their head. We don't need to be too high up there. Just high enough to put our finger tip on them. Trust me, they will suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home