Tuesday, October 18, 2005

~~~YES.....I DID IT!!!~~~

I don't believe it but I did it. I got rid of my O2 and splurged on the new Nokia N70. I dunno what's got into me. I have never been a trend follower even when it comes to mobile phones. All I can say is Nokia did a damn good job that sweep me off my feet. Even though there were much hesitant during the entire decision making process, I still think that this is a relatively hasty decision that I have made. Let's hope I don't regret it.
Now that I have gotten myself a 3G phone, I need to upgrade to a 3G SIM card for video calls. BUT.......baby doesn't have a 3G phone yet. Yes the keyword here is 'YET'.
Almost immediately after getting the phone, I told myself this - NO more phones for at least the next 12 months. Let's hope I keep to my word.
Anyway.....just a little about the phone which I have yet to explored. It came with a demo kodak paper photo to show that it was a pic taken by the phone. The resolution is damn good lor for a 4R photo. That explains with a 2 megapixel camera. Damn sharp lor. You will be seeing some pics taken by the photo soon I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home