Monday, December 05, 2005

~~~sO mUcH tO dO aNd So LiTtLe TiMe!!!~~~

First of all thanks to my precious baby for helping me with my new blog skin. I had this book marked for a long time and since my precious blog skin had some problem so I thought might as well change it.
Been busy lately......as usual. Busy with mainly the wedding preparation. Jon once mentioned to me that many guys can't wait to get it done and over with. But I told him otherwise, I said I wish I could drag and have more time. Not becoz I dread getting married but rather becoz I want more time so that I may spend more time on the preparation and make the entire wedding a much more perfect and memorable one. On the other hand I can't wait to announce to everyone that I have married the most wonderful woman of my life! :P
Well, before the big day comes, I have a big hurdle to clear first. EXAM!!! My last exams......I hope!!! I'm really getting quite worried this time. Yes I know I say this every term but this time really quite jialat lor. Anyway we'll see lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home