Tuesday, December 20, 2005

~~~iTs OnLy 1 MoNtH aWaY!!!~~~

Hooooo......hoooooo!!! Getting more and more excited as the day goes by. Dunno why but there's this constant feeling that there's still a lot of things to be done. This Sunday is X'mas and its also the official 'guo do li' day for us. The groom's family is suppose to deliver and gift to the bride's parents to officially ask for the hands of the bride from the parents. Oh well.....just part of tradition.
Another important announcement to make!!! I have finally tendered my resignation yesterday. If everything goes according to plan, I don't have to come back to work after the wedding liao. After that its down to some serious job seeking mode liao.
Arghhhhhh......I'm sick!!! I'm having some serious problem with my top left wisdom tooth. Its killing me. Went to the dentist but he couldn't do anything because my gums are all swollen. He gave me some antibotics and ask me to come back again once the swelling goes down. He said he can't see properly the position of the tooth with all the swelling. The pain is really excruciating lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home