Friday, January 21, 2005

~~~OuR 1St AnNiVeRsArY!!!~~~

After one year and the feeling is still good. I am sure that I have found that missing piece in my jigsaw puzzle. We fit just right. We know that we aren't perfect. No one is but what we do know is we are perfect for each other. I have always described life as a huge jigsaw puzzle. In everything that we do we are actually trying to fix the jigsaw puzzle and hoping that our effort to do that will be paid off by being able to see the big picture eventually.
There are a few huge piece comprises of "career", "education", "family", "friends", "relationship", "hobby", etc....... As we fix the puzzle, time is spent. Any of the mentioned piece require us to take a fair amount of time to work on.
Its a lazy Friday and its a public holiday. What is different is, today is our 1st year anniversary. Happy Anniversary Baby! And I know that there will be many more to come. We didnt mind spending it with my buddy and his gf coz I feel that they are part of the family and should share the joy. Anyway I thought it would be a good idea for Jon to take some photos of us on this special day of ours. =) I'm sure baby will love the photos. Heading to OCH for something different this time. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home