Monday, January 10, 2005

~~~lAzY sUnDaY~~~

I was almost literally eating sleeping the whole day on Sunday. Quite shiok actually. Haven't had such great pleasure to nuar like that liao. Work was alright today and I'm going to gym soon. Waiting for my baby to come back then we'll go together. She'll be going to her first yoga class while I'll be at gym. Shit! I'm feeling hungry liao. How? Sighhh.....guess I'll have to 'tong' until she finish then eat together lor. Anyway I can't eat now since I'm going to the gym later.

Class will only resume in two weeks. So meanwhile I am quite free. Perhaps I'll spend some time to do up a marketing kit for Jon. He's complaining that he has no job for the next few months. Yeah I dun mind doing that. Shouldn't be too tough lar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home